Battling Computer Viruses Using Online Remote Support
Computer viruses are like biological viruses. They sicken the computer system they take refuge on. Viruses are fragments of codes that are designed for the sole purpose of causing severe damages to the computer system. The origin of a computer virus is as old as the origin of computers.
They have been troubling techies since their inception and there are thousands of computer viruses floating on the internet just to cause damage to the computers. We all have experienced virus related problems at least once in our lives.
Following are some nuisances caused by the computer viruses:
• Computer viruses have the ability to replicate within the computer system. They create their multiple copies and get hidden in various files and folders. If you try to delete them system will generate an error and your command will be declined.
• They are contagious. They spread from one system to another by means of networks, both wireless and wired. USB data transport is the most common way by which computer viruses get from on system to another. Some of the most obnoxious computer viruses that history has witnessed were capable of sending their multiple files through the emails to the contacts in the list of the user.
• They leach on data. Computer viruses are infamous for corrupting media files and other data stored on the computer. File, once damaged because of viruses, is almost impossible to recover.
• They are capable of stealing information and sending it to someone located at a remote location. Such kinds of computer bugs are called spyware. They are just like computer viruses as they get hidden inside various files and folders and stay dormant for some time, only to wreak havoc when the time is right.
• Computer viruses are known to cause permanent damages to the computers by corrupting the user configuration and device drivers and other operating system settings. If timely help is not gained, it could cost you a lot of money to get your system back up and running.
There are two kinds of virus removal services available to us in the current time. They go by the name of onsite and online virus removal services. Onsite services, as the name suggests, involve taking the computer system to the repair center to have it diagnosed for the problems caused by the viruses. This option is the most availed one. But it has some limitations as well. The user has to be part with his computer system for some time. All the work he has been doing on it has to be put on halt and can only be resumed once the system is made free of viruses. It could take days to remove the virus, no repair man can tell for sure. Also, the onsite virus removal service is a little costly as visiting and handling charges are involved.
To avoid all this hassle, one can always avail online antivirus tech support. Unlike its offline counterparts, online antivirus tech support involves analyzing and diagnosing the problem over the internet. User does not have to take his system to the repair center. There is no need for the repairman to come pay home visits. The user can connect with the online repairman through the internet using a remote virtual connection. The online technician is equipped with a special desktop connection software using which he can virtually connect with the user and access the infected computer. Once he has access to the faulty commuter, he can perform the necessary virus removal services. The best part about such online services is that the user can avail them by staying in the comfort of their home.
Other benefits of availing online antivirus tech support are:
• Online antivirus services can be availed anytime from anywhere. You can avail them in the middle of the night when the onsite solutions are not available. You can get in touch with the online technician if you face a problem while traveling, when there is no other way to get professional computer repair help.
• Since minimum resources are involved, online antivirus tech support is very cheap. Most of the vendors provide subscription packages that cover other computer repair services as well. So people can get help for more than one computer issue.
• These options guarantee on the spot problem solving. The support process lasts from a few minutes to a couple of hours, depending on the severity of the issue.Many vendors do not even charge a penny from their clients if they are not able to fix the issue.
A lot of people are finding it convenient and pocket friendly to indulge in online computer repair services. The very fact that they are secure, safe and guarantee on the spot support are enough to garner the attention of techies who need antivirus tech support.